Monday, 18 November 2013 from 09:45 to 13:00 (GMT)
CV31 1PT Royal Leamington Spa
Warwickshire Children and Voluntary Youth Services
- the umbrella organisation that brings together all the major voluntary children and youth organisations in the Warwickshire.
- WCVYS supports county and district wide voluntary organisations that empower children and young people and give them somewhere to go, something to do and someone to listen.
- We work closely with Warwickshire County Council, in particular with the Early Intervention Service, localities and communities, commissioning services and multi-agency commissioning and Warwickshire Children's Trust to build and strengthen the voice of the voluntary children's and youth sector and improve outcomes for children and young people.
- WCVYS is based in Stratford-Upon-Avon, covering the whole of Warwickshire.
Register for this event now at:
Programme: Working with Families Networking Event
Networking Event: 10-12:30
Lunch: 12:30pm – 1pm
This networking event aims to bring voluntary and community sector organisation and public services together to engage and involve the VCS more in supporting this agenda and to strengthen links between partners involved in supporting families in Warwick District.
You are invited to an interactive workshop to hear about the current developments and explore the future prioritises for Warwick District for those working with families and their children and young people.
We hope this interactive workshop with enable all services working with families and children, young people and families to:
- Explore the role of the voluntary and community and public sector in meeting the needs of challenging and vulnerable families in the community and shaping early intervention policy
- Work Together to set local priorities that supports opportunities for collaboration and partnership that benefit to families with multi and complex needs
This will include updates and issues facing families and service providers on: -
- Priority Families Programme
- Family Intervention in Warwick District
Specialised Housing with Care Schemes
Reference from CSW-JETS: 00000902
The Authority is seeking one or more partners who can obtain funding and then design, build and operate specialised housing with care schemes including the provision of care and support, suitable for Adults and/or Older People with Learning Disabilities and/or Physical Disabilities and/or Sensory Impairment and/or Mental Health Issues in Warwickshire for the following Lots:
Lot 1 – Alne Bank, Grove House, Gunnings Road, Alcester, B49 6AB
Lot 2 – Freeway Centre, Park Avenue, Attleborough, Nuneaton, CV11 4PQ
Lot 3 – 119 Hillcrest Road, Nuneaton, CV10 9HH
Lot 4 – Mulberry Street, Stratford, CV37 6RS
Lot 5 – Parkfield Centre, Parkfield Road, Kenilworth, CV8 2JJ
Lot 6 – Shortwoods Centre, The Shortwoods, Dordon, B78 1TP
Lot 7 – Stour Bank, Haymeadow, Darlingscote Road, Shipston on Stour, CV36 4SA
Lot 8 – Studley Fire Station, Bell Lane, Studley, B80 7LR
Lot 9 – Moorfield Annex, Moorfield Road, Alcester, B49 5DA
Each site will be a separate Lot and applicants are permitted to bid for 1 or more of the 9 Lots.
The Authority is seeking bids for the whole provision (i.e. build and care) for each Lot and providers may wish to work together to deliver a Lot (for example through a consortium/ joint-venture etc).
Warwickshire County Council will be using its e-tendering system CSW-JETS for the administration of this procurement process.
Providers must register with the system to be able to express an interest. The web address is http://www.csw-jets.co.uk and registration and use of CSW-JETS is free.
All correspondence or clarifications relating to this procurement process must be via the CSW-JETS correspondence function. If you are having trouble registering with the website please email us at email@example.com
Providers must register on CSW-JETS in order to download tender documents and any other supporting information.
Deadline for suppliers to request Pre- Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) documents: 15th December 2013 at 23:59hrs (11.59pm).
Deadline for suppliers to return completed PQQ documents: 16th December 2013 at 15:00hrs (3pm).
Filed under: Open