As your organisation needs to grow and develop, Warwickshire CAVA can help you with that journey. We offer guidance in:
- Project and business planning;
- Monitoring and evaluation – thinking about funders needs, as well as measuring your impact and value;
- Managing your finances more effectively – project and organisational budgeting and planning (plus we can link you with our Community Accountancy service;
- Thinking about your leadership – committee/ board roles and responsibilities;
- Effective partnership working – from networking and joint working, to considering developing consortia and mergers; and
- Quality assurance – we have years of experience with a number of recognised quality systems, we can help you understand quality and what is right for you.
You can also access our comprehensive range of online tools and resources.
Can’t find what you need? Have you considered our training?