Funding can often seem like a daunting challenge, but Warwickshire CAVA can help you develop practical plans to raise income. We offer guidance in:
- Ensuring you are ‘funding ready’ – project planning, evidencing need, having all the right policies in place;
- Planning a sustainable funding mix – grants, crowdfunding, loans, events, public donations etc;
- Finding the right funders to meet your project needs;
- Filing in application forms for the best chances of success;
- Thinking about and applying for tenders; and
- Considering trading as alternative income generation.
Warwickshire CAVA provides funding advice and support free of charge to voluntary and community groups. We recommend use of the Funding Central grants portal, which provides a powerful online database to search for funding available for your group or project.
- Funding & Grants