Warwickshire CAVA aims to provide high quality training that meets the needs of the voluntary and community sector. We offer an open programme of training covering key topics based on your feedback and current relevance to the voluntary and community sector.
- We will also tailor training to meet the specific needs of your organisations (large or small) so that you can benefit from our expertise and knowledge from local and national trainers
- We can offer advice and facilitation services for your staff, volunteer and trustee away days and planning meetings, to help you make them more meaningful and productive
- We can work with you to build staff, volunteer and trustee development systems/programmes
- Development support for new and small groups and for larger organisations facing change or challenge
- Training delivered at convenient accessible venues across a wide area
- Trainers used are experts in their subjects and have experience of working with the voluntary sector
- Wherever and whenever we will seek funding to subsidise the cost of training places and if possible offer a range of free courses