Local Charities Day 2017 will highlight the work of small, local charities that are making remarkable differences to their communities. It will also shine a spotlight on the unsung heroes and celebrate the commitment of those amazing volunteers who devote their time to improving the lives of others.
There are lots of ways you can get involved and show your support for local charities day on 15th December and you can use this toolkit to help plan your activity.
Support #LocalCharitiesDay now...
- Use the interactive map to find local charities near you. Run a charity? Add your details to the map and show your support for the day.
- Sign up to the #LocalCharitiesDay Thunderclap
- Add the #LocalCharitiesDay Twibbon to your social media channels
- Download the #LocalCharitiesDay digital toolkit
Find out about local charities near you. Including....
- Young People First
- The Ups of Downs
- Royal Regiment of Fusiliers Museum (Royal Warwickshire)
- Forest of Hearts
- Phab Kenilworth
- Grapevine Coventry & Warwickshire
- Heart of England Mencap
- Futures Unlocked
...and many more!
If you’re a local charity supporting #LocalCharitiesDay, add yourself to the LocalCharitiesDay map now!
- Community News
- Sector News
- WCAVA News