This will benefit its shareholders with a target of 6% annual interest, as well as the region environmentally and through supporting local communities.
Community ownership means
- A target of 6% annual interest on your investment (minimum £500)
- A direct say in how HECE operates, including how our community fund helps positive social and environmental impact locally
The shares are a long-term investment, but this is a limited time offer available
until the 10 February, 2018.
HECE will be holding a series of events for interested people to know more about HECE and the benefits of community owned renewable energy projects. All are welcome.
- Thursday 7th December 2017, 6.30pm - 9.30pm, St. Marks Church, Rugby Road, Leamington Spa CV32 6DL
- Tuesday 12th December 2017, 6.30pm - 9.30pm, Hill Close Gardens, Bread and Meat Close, Warwick CV34 6HF
- Wednesday 24th January 2018, 6.30pm - 9.30pm, Stratford Town Hall, Sheep Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6EF
For more details, please visit www.mongoose.energy/HECE
- Community News
- Environment & Conservation