The award will be selected by NBBC Officers.
The award will be for a local sports club who have
accomplished a significant achievement in the last 12 months.
The Club will have achieved one or more of the following
- Delivered a community event/project
- Developed a new programme activity which has increased participation
- Development of volunteers/coaches
- Links with local schools/colleges or further education
- Partnership working to create a difference in sports participation.
The nomination application must be completed by a club official, explaining how the application has met one of the above criteria or the application will NOT be considered.
Proof of location in the Borough must also be included or the application will NOT be considered
Please return forms to:
Kevin Hollis, Sports Development Manager, Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council, Town Hall Coton Road, Nuneaton CV11 5AA.
- Community News
- Consultation & Participation
- Nuneaton & Bedworth
- Sport & Leisure