A vacancy on the board of Trustees will shortly arise on the above two charities due to the retirement of a Trustee. Applicants will have to comply with the following criteria:
- be over the age of 18 years; be resident or work in Bedworth, Exhall or Bulkington, or have a special knowledge of Bedworth;
- show a commitment to the aims of the Charities' Founder, such as welfare of the elderly in need, and the education and development of young people in Bedworth according to the teachings of the Church of England;
- to be able to contribute effectively, clearly and wisely to Trustee meetings;
- understand accounts and the aims and schemes of the Charities;
- be able to respect and work with others and be understanding of the opinions of others;
- not to have any conflict of interest with the work or the property of the Charities, whether directly or indirectly; and
- to attend regular meetings of the Charities, there are approximately 12 meetings every year.
The successful applicant will be required to sign a declaration confirming they have not been insolvent nor held a criminal record, and will comply with the procedures of the Charities including good governance. No remuneration or expenses are offered with this position.
Applicants should submit a full CV and reference that should provide evidence of their suitability for the post to Daniel Blood, Band Hatton Button LLP, 25 Warwick Road, Coventry, CVl 2EZ.
The closing date for applications is mid-day on Friday, 4th May 2018.
- Employments & Jobs
- Nuneaton & Bedworth