The Take 5 Challenge 2012
Do you want to gain the skills and experience to deliver Community Events?
Are you looking for a career working in a community setting?
Are you looking to take a more active role in your community?
If so, then this course is for you!
Accredited at Level 3, attendees will develop the skills and knowledge to:
- Undertake Community Development Activities
- Organise a Community Event
- Deliver Training in and for the Community
Criteria and Commitment
To take part in this free* opportunity you must:
- Be in part time work or unemployed
- Be able to work at Level 3
Preferably have taken part in any of the courses listed below previously facilitated by WCAVA
- Community Anchors Community
- Leadership Skills
- Skills for Community Leadership
You must be prepared to :
- Attend 90% of the sessions including the introductory session
- Take part in a Team organising events in the Community
- Undertake some work/preparation in between sessions
Please note, there are only 20 places available and acceptance onto the course is via an application process.
For an Application form and course programme please contact email@example.com 01788 574258
As places on ’Take 5’ are limited, WCAVA requires a deposit of £20 refundable on completion of the course
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS—FRIDAY 19 OCTOBER
The Take 5 Challenge flyer.pdf (554.32KB)