Warwickshire CAVA is committed to making this website accessible and usable for all, regardless of technological or physical impairments. The site has been designed to aid both usability and accessibility and will be continually checked against these priorities to ensure accordance levels are met wherever possible.
We use clear labels so visitors know where a link is taking them. We have designed the site with the aim of making it clear and easy to use for people with visual impairments.
We try to use plain English on the site so that it can be easily understood.
The site is designed to support resizing text in your browser.
We provide text alternatives to explain what images are about. Screen readers can read this and they are visible when a mouse hovers over an image.
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers