Organisations across Coventry and Warwickshire are working together to improve the range of services available to local people so they don't have to be in hospital.
One area that the SWFT and partners are looking at in particular is integrating community services with the wider NHS and social care network.
The Trust is holding multiple events (open to all) where they want to hear more about how they should be looking to work on these services. In particular they will be focusing on wellbeing and how we ensure people live healthier for longer. The session dates are as follows:
- Monday, 16th April 2018, 9.30am -12.30pm Arnold House, Rugby
- Wednesday, 18th April 2018, 9.30am -12.30pm & 6.00pm-8.00pm, Chess Centre, Nuneaton
- Thursday, 19th April 2018, 9.30am -12.30pm, Warwick Racecourse, Warwick
- Friday, 20th April 2018, 1.30pm - 4.30pm, St Peters Church, Mancetter
- Monday, 23rd April 2018, 1.30pm - 4.30pm, Lomas Suite, Stratford Hospital
- Monday, 30 April 2018, 6.00pm – 8.00pm, John Turner Centre, Warwick Hospital
Please also note that there are events happening in Coventry to sign up to these please visit: www.bit.ly/2u1dvYt
For more information, please contact Dawn Spencer on 01926 495 321 ext. 3021 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org