The short stories and films produced will support the public campaign for the Coventry and Warwickshire Year of Wellbeing 2019 and will be shared widely including online.
Our 'champion' story-tellers can be anyone, in any role, at any level in an organisation or outside it! They do not need to be aspiring actors, just have a passion for what they do that makes a difference and be happy to share it.
Not sure who to nominate? Here are just a few ideas to get you thinking:
- Someone who works in a different way and has changed their workplace to improve health and wellbeing.
- Someone who encourages fitness or healthy eating and actively gets others involved.
- Someone with lived experience who has used that experience to help themselves and others feel better.
- Someone who provides health and wellbeing help and support to others over and above their role.
- You! If you have a story to tell, you can put yourself forward.
Nominees will be invited to a workshop where they will learn skills for telling stories and using personal technology to film themselves.
Nominations need to be in by Thursday 12th July. To nominate, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and contact details. And don't forget to ask the person you are nominating first!