Myton Hospice have two new shops opening shortly in Stratford upon Avon – one within Morrison’s Alcester Road and the other at Wood Street.
These shops can provide a fantastic opportunity for you as a retail volunteer to enhance or develop new skills to add to your CV together with having a huge sense of satisfaction in knowing you are helping others and making a difference by supporting patients and their families here at Myton Hospice. And of course you will have a great time making new friends whilst mixing with a diverse mix of customers.
As a team member you will help maximise sales through;
- Welcoming and assisting customers, providing service to the highest standard
- Ensuring all donors are thanked and feel valued for their contribution
- Helping sort, steam, price, display and rotate stock following shop guidelines
- Create attractive shop floor and window displays
- Dealing with customer’s purchases, cash handling and operating the till.
You will be able to use your enthusiastic, cheerful and positive attitude to its fullest extent.
Throughout your volunteer journey you will be supported by staff members and volunteer colleagues. You will also become an ambassador for the hospice.
For more information, email: Volunteering.Dept@mytonhospice.org or visit: https://www.mytonhospice.org/join-us/volunteering/volunteering-in-retail/
- South Warwickshire
- Stratford-on-Avon District