Tuesday, 28th July 2020, 10.00am-11.30am, Zoom
The community response during the pandemic has been phenomenal. There has been a huge increase in support for people in need from neighbours, mutual aid groups, parish councils and community groups.
As the emergency response eases, what will the future look like and how can community support be continued?
You are invited to listen to the experiences of mutual aids groups, parish councils, good neighbour schemes and informal community groups. This is an opportunity to look to the future and consider the following questions.
1. Will informal groups be continuing with their support and what do they need in order to do that?
2. What is the learning from the experience of informal groups? What needs to be done differently/the same, if there is the need for a future emergency response?
3. What community issues have been highlighted and how will they continue to be addressed as some groups begin to disband?
If you would like to join a Zoom meeting, please contact email@example.com to get the Zoom link
- COVID-19 North Warwickshire
- COVID-19 Nuneaton & Bedworth
- COVID-19 Rugby
- COVID-19 Stratford
- COVID-19 Warwick District
- North Warwickshire
- Nuneaton & Bedworth
- Stratford-on-Avon District
- Warwick District